photo

photo

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

home for the holidays (part 2)

It's kinda weird thinking that's it's actually 2012... I don't think the reality has really hit me. We had a chill New Year's Eve (ordering pizza, watching bowl games, and reading the Hunger Games... woopsie) so it doesn't really seem like a new year has even started!  Here is the rest of our Christmas trip in photos :) :)


THIS beautiful lady is my sweet Granny... I couldn't help but put some cute pictures of her sweet laugh. I can literally hear her cackling when I look at these.


My grandparents... Wow. How handsome and beautiful and so in love.  This was an extra special Christmas for me to get to watch them love each other.  So beyond so blessed and thankful to have them in my life.


Granny wanted us to take a few pictures of the Grandkids... :) :)


All of the Grandkids/Great-Grandkids/Grandson-in-laws with Granny and Grandad :) :)


Hope Andrew looks half this good in years to come.  Love him.



My sweet Sister, Baby Kyndall, me, and Grandad :) 


We left on the 26th to see Andrew's family in Flat Creek, TN!  We went over to Lynchburg and took the Jack Daniel's Tour too! 





This is Andrew's sweet Nannie (Jeannie's mom) with the sweet little babies that were there for Christmas :) It was SO cute with these two.


Sweet Barrett :)









Look at that stud :) Found this gem at the farm :)




Hope you had a wonderful holiday season! :) Happy Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment