photo

photo

Monday, March 12, 2012

hard questions.

There are sometimes (as I have most likely mentioned before) that my brain literally thinks so hard that I feel physically exhausted.  Today has been one of those days for SURE.

My friend Louisa asks a gajillion questions and she answers every question with extreme detail... this is seriously one of the things I love the most about Lou. I love listening to her stories and hearing the details of what she learned or hearing about the little things that most people skip over. I love that!!!

Questions are such an intentional way to show someone you care and just to LEARN.  Last night I got to spend like 16 hours (ok really only 3 but it was a while) with one of my new best friends and it was SO cool to just pick her brain and ask her about her story and testimony and life and marriage and children!  I love when other people want to ask questions and learn about different perspectives :)

I have had such a wonderful, hard, amazing, wonderful, interesting, thought-provoking, challenging, enlightening, frustrating, joyful, and blessed day.  I couldn't be more thankful for the place I work at and the people I work for/with.  What an amazing group of people that desire to serve the Lord and glorify His Name above all things.  I feel so blessed... and exhausted.

Happy Monday at 6:20pm with the sun still up, and tulips & March flowers blooming, AND my birthday so soon (I couldn't resist).  Happy happy blessed happy week :)

keep asking hard questions :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment