photo

photo

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

spring has sprung!

IT IS SO STINKIN' BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE AND I LOVE IT!!!

I love the beautiful weather, the chirping birds, the pollen nasty mess (sorry to people that have allergies), and EVERYTHING about Springtime!!!! Spring has definitely sprung :)

I think I also love March more than most months out of the year :) 1. because it's my birthday and it's true, I do love my birthday. 2. because it warms up consistently (ignoring this past random hot winter) which means you can get a tan (don't judge me. it's nice to have rosy cheeks after sitting outside all day). 3. Spring Break (which is a perk of working on a college campus). 4. this march means we are LESS THAN 6 MONTHS FROM GETTING MARRIED!!!... overall? I'm loving this springtime.

to catch up: I turned 23 and I think I might deem this as one of the best birthdays everrrrr.  Andrew, and my family, and my friends and co-workers, made me feel so special and loved and it was SO fun to play all day long!!!  I haven't been in town (usually in Honduras for Spring Break) in 5 years for my birthday so it was super fun to see people throughout the day :) :) Andrew got me some suh-weet running shoes and an even suh-weeter... wait for it... BB GUN!!!! If you don't think those two go together, well maybe the police showed up at my house because of the gun and so next time that happens, maybe I'll just run away in my new shoes :)

You might ask, "oh keela, you said you had Spring Break? What did you do? Go to the beach? Go on a mission trip?" and to that I respond with "nope. I had a big fat STAY-CATION and it was awesome!!!"

I had the whole week to myself and it was more than glorious.  I got to read a lot, see my parents (aka eat at Sammons and Dairy Queen), ride my bike, go on lots of walks, and read a little bit more :) :)

Here are some pics to review this wonnnnderful month :) :)

Pre-March is Grady's birthday so we celebrated in Cinci :) :)


I would almost bet some money that at age 52 Andrew will take the same pictures :) 
and I LOVE THIS PRECIOUS LITTLE FACE!!! He is already 6 months old!!! Crazy.


Todd and I share a birthday (which is awesome) and Hannah had everyone surprise him at Crow's nest! :) So fun :)

Dr. Seuss day was WONDERFUL with my sweet Jenna Bug reading to me via FaceTime! this is definitely a perk of technology.  I can't believe she is already 6 1/2. Wow.


 We hosted a shower for the beautiful brides-to-be, Kaitlynn and Maegan, this past weekend :) 
It was such a blessing to do that for them (and conveniently enough encourage us to clean our house :)





Loved 'Draw Something' on my birthday :)


Proof that I'm a pretty good shot with my BB gun :) :)



I hit the bullseye later in the day. Just to clarify :)


I also killed a bird. I know that's terrible. I cried right after it happened (and wanted to when Andrew threw the poor thing in the bushes when I thought we were going to bury it) but now I'm kinda over it. 
Bring on the blackbirds that eat our trash and wake us up.

Happy Wednesday :) :) enjoy the beautiful day :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment