photo

photo

Monday, April 23, 2012

sweet babies.

Remember that time I left my camera on my bed and realized it about two hours into our car drive? Yeah. I sat in silence for about 30 minutes because I was so sad AND we contemplated just buying a camera.... whiiiich doesn't make sense soooooo here are our phone pictures (first world problem... left my DSLR camera at home and had to take pictures on my iPhone) from this weekend!

Friday we got to go see sweet Baby Girl Kyndall and WOW she has already grown!!! She is one week old and sooooo beautiful. She's perfect and precious in every way.  Her little tummy hurts, we think, and so she may let you know... but I ever love her little cry.  She doesn't like to have a dirty diaper (who would?) and she likes to snuggle. A lot :) :) she's my kind of little one :) :) :)

Saturday we headed to Cinci (after six whole weeks of not getting to go) and got to see Andrew's sweet family... Barrett is HUGE!!!!!!!!! Andrew and I couldn't believe how much bigger he has gotten and WOW does he have a sweet little personality!!!  It's so precious to watch him giggle and look around and take EVERYTHING in :) :) this whole Aunt/Uncle thing is FUN! :) (and no we aren't married yet... don't judge me for saying we are Aunt/Uncle because we already love them both so much)

Sweeeeet baby girl. I got to rock her for over an hour!!!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!

 Snuggle Time!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)


tell me that's not the cutest thing you've ever seen... Snuggle Time with Aunt Keela :)



Ok maybe THIS is the cutest thing I've ever seen... I love how much my sweet Andrew loves this little girl. He held her (while they let us watch her ALONE... best babysitters ever) for a long time on Saturday and I think I heard her say very clearly, "Andrew you are my favorite Uncle in the whole world!  I can't wait until you marry my Aunt in September!!"... that's what I heard at least ;)



Tara sent me this one on Sunday... baby girl is so perfect!!!

Next up: Cutest little 7month old (today!) ever!!!... He is so sweet and cute and loves to cuddle and is HUGE... Maybe it's because we held a newborn right before, but honestly he has just grown so much in the past 6 weeks!

I love to play :)

He looks JUST like Ben, his dad, and is so sweet!!!! He smiles so much and I wish we had gotten a picture of him smiling!!!

Blowing bubbles :)

Happy 'this-weekend-was-awesome-and-now-back-to-work' Monday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment