photo

photo

Sunday, May 20, 2012

overload.

I think my brain/heart/mind/soul is on a learning and experiencing OVERLOAD.

I know God is working and I am so confident that our team is right where we need to be. I know that God is COMPLETELY blessing us with health and protection from the enemy, and I can't wait to continue learning from Him and see how He is molding us and shaping us over the next 7 days.

We went to the ranch, American Hospitality Institute, this weekend (Thursday-Saturday) and had some great conversations and experiences.  We were also able to do a project there and mud one of the school houses for the local village near the ranch.  It felt so good to sweat and see a tangible victory at the end of the day.  Our team worked so wonderfully together and really has been figuring out how to bless the people we are coming in contact with.  I love seeing their hearts and passions for this place and seeing them embrace every opportunity!

Today, Sunday, we are going to church with Douglas (our amazingly sweet bus driver and wonderful friend) and he has invited us to his home for lunch with his family.  When we offered to buy lunch at his home, he asked that we "don't take the blessing away from him."  I wish I was that generous and hospitable in America. I wish that EVERY time I had the opportunity to bless someone even just in a small way, that I wouldn't ever take those moments for granted.

GOD is continuing to break us and fill us up again.  He is a Faithful GOD and I continue to pray that He is our focus here so that only HIS love is overflowing from our hearts and mouths.

Happy Sunday morning from Uganda... and Happy Sleeping in America :)














No comments:

Post a Comment