photo

photo

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

today i'm thankful for:

1. second (and 1,000th) chances to seek grace, forgiveness, Jesus, and holiness.
2. my Andrew who hugs my neck and loves me in the midst of me showing my terribleness so abruptly.
3. my sweet sister who just understands what no one else in the world would understand or care about
4. Taco Bell
5. a new book (i.e. retail therapy that is kept in better check with a budget)
6. my Meredith.
7. there only being 73 more days until i'm married to Andrew.
7a. almost knowing where our new home is.
8. my sweet Aunt Connie and Mallory that love and give everything they possibly can... and love doing it.
9. April's heart and Jake's processing (even when it's annoying)
10. F-R-I-E-N-D-S
11. Jennifer's openness and covenant to walk alongside me in life
12. wedding invitations that bring me more joy than they probably should ;)

happy wednesday. 

be thankful in the midst of chaos or defeat. something i forget way too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment