photo

photo

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

not even a second.

I know what you are thinking... "Keela I just can hardly wait to read and hear all about your and Andrew's wedding day... I just know it was so perfect for you two and MAN I bet the pictures are great and WOW how was the honeymoon?!!???".... and to that I respond... "Oh YOU! you are just too kind and don't you even worry because THAT post will come so so so soon! but for now my sweet reader, I want to just share a small snippet of the past couple of days"

WOW being married is fun back in America :) :) Don't get me wrong... mexico was AMAZING, but that's another post for another day.  Andrew, my husband, and I got back Monday afternoon from our suh-weet vacation and have had such a wonderful time being husband and wife (well, really just feels like playing house right now) in our new home!!! :) :)

We are both trying to take in EVERY moment right now... not wishing even a second of this time away.

The Fall weather couldn't be any more perfect.

Our little (tiny) home couldn't be better for us, or cozier for the season.

The mums on our patio (my garden) bring us (me) so much joy.

The 'fall spice' candles are burning and smell so wonderful.

We were welcomed back from wonderful friends and community and are so thankful.

It's officially SOUP SEASON!

We are surrounded by mentors and people that constantly are pouring into us, reminding us that we hope God uses us in the same way!

uhhh opening wedding gifts is kinda like Christmas on serious steroids. We can't believe the generosity of people around us and look forward to blessing people in the same way.

Slowing down feels so nice and so refreshing.


So many things to thank God alone for. We have been so blessed and pray blessings over our marriage and that we are able to glorify His name and share the love that He has poured out over us... I don't want to miss even a second of this time.  I'm so thankful and blessed and just OVERFLOWING with joy.


"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for" 
-Epicurus... (thanks Angi!!)

Happy Fall Ya'll! :)
& Happy Wednesday!

yours truly, 
MRS. KEELA SMITH




No comments:

Post a Comment