photo

photo

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

christmas christmas christmas

I really believe that I will never want to move out of our 'quaint' (just learned that little word last night haha) little home. Ever.  I think it's the sweetest, cutest, homiest, bestest, littlest place to live in the whole world and we are LOVING how sweet it is decorated for Christmas.  I love coming home with my sweet Andrew and flipping on all of the lights and I think my mood instantly improves no matter what.  It's so fun.  Here are just a few photos from our first little Christmas together! :) :)

I know this is a horrible picture, but it was the only one I took when we went to pick out our tree.  I haven't ever had a real tree before so when Andrew suggested, I wasn't the biggest fan... but after about two convincing conversations, I was totally on board. So so so fun to come home to the smell and bah I just love it so much.

It looked so so tiny on top of my car. We were both (even though Andrew wouldn't admit it) a little nervous we had gotten one that was too small haha... we were WRONG.









it's the small things, people. Love those oreos (and yes, Andrew and I are eating them as I type this... oopsie.

If you would like to come visit the cutest, smallest, sweetest little Christmas decorated home in the whole world... COME ON OVER :) :)

happy day. pray for snow. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment