photo

photo

Thursday, March 14, 2013

celebrate.

WARNING: Cuteness-overload found below.

We went to Murray-town a couple weeks ago and had the BEST time with my sweet family. Kyndall is HUGE and sweet and funny and cuddly and snuggly and bahhhh I could just take a little bite out of her! (but I won't).

So many great memories and we were so thankful and blessed to be there.
Also, DQ opening day is always the most awesome day of the year  really fun. :)

Kyndall had her first ice cream! :) :) She was puh-resh-us! I mean, look at that little face.

 







We tried getting some pictures of our sweet little one, but it was terribly gross outside so we did the best we could. Please don't judge the photos. I hadn't been to Camera Camp yet ;)








I can't believe she is almost ONE!!! In just one little month and 3 days, this little angel will be ONE year old. Wow. What an angel. 


 We also celebrated Stacy's and my birthday while we were home :) 
It was quite the fire-hazard with all  60 of our candles :) 


Also, today was my birthday and WOW it's been quite the day. 

My sweet husband COMPLETELY outdid himself. I have felt SO loved today (and everyday, but REALLY today) and have been really trying to count my blessings along the way. He did so much to make sure I felt so special. I can't believe he picked me!!!

My sweet Dad drove 4+ hours to have lunch with me on my birthday. 
My mom is on her way tomorrow to hang out with us... & well, and she birthed me soo she wins.
My sister face-timed me so that I could see them and that sweet  baby girl!! 
My friends decorated, and texted, and posted, and called, and ate ice cream with me and WOW I have great people in my life. 
I feel so blessed and thankful to celebrate with so many great people.




Happy ThrowbackThursday, everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment