photo

photo

Friday, March 29, 2013

washington, dc.

for spring break last week, Andrew and I travelled with two of our dearest friends, the Hartline's to our NATION'S CAPITOL!!! If you know me at all you know that I don't understand, don't care much, and couldn't have a conversation about politics if I tried follow politics much.  Yet, with that being said, I hadn't ever been to DC and we had been talking for a while now about wanting to take a trip... Sooooo... We took a little vacation and (Logan) drove the 11 hours to the beautiful Washington, DC.

What a WONDERFUL weekend we had! I'm not sure if I've ever walked that much in such a short period of time, but it was worth every step! Jill and I are also doing Camera Camp so it was really fun to practice (and fail for the most part, but still fun) in DC! :)

Thankful for our sweet sweet friends that love us even through our annoying moments (cough... too many questions... cough). 

Also, we celebrated our 6 monthiversary in DC! Couldn't have chosen a better place to be and we had such a fun date! :) :) :)


















There were hundreds more pictures, but I'll save you from those :) 
Happy Good Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment