photo

photo

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

spring.

Beware: Hodgepodge of pictures to come.

What a crazy, wonderful, growing, challenging, fun, and busy season this has been. The semester is over, we have done LOTS of celebrating, and even more growing and thinking about what is next for us (jobs, ministry, life, faith, everything).

April was crazy at Lipscomb with TONS of stuff going on. We had Bob Goff in April, as well as some other really awesome people on campus!  Looking forward to planning out another year. Praise God for what He is doing and how He is teaching (more on that later probably).


We got to meet a little angel, Hattie Shinnick!!! She's a precious little ball of cuddles and we love her (and her parents!)

Melt my heart.
We celebrated this sweet angel's first birthday!!!! She was SO sweet and cuddly and fun and playful and bah I just can't get enough of her.  My sister let me take a few pictures of her and it was HILARIOUS to watch my Dad and Andrew entertain her to smile and giggle. Sweet memories.





Look at that face!!!!


I'm One!!!!!
Met some awesome people at our end-of-the-year intern party! Props to Jake and Muriel for making a baller' video to invite the Stella sisters (Lennon and Maisy). It was so fun!!!



We travelled to Murray for Mother's day and couldn't be more thankful for the sweet families that God placed us in. How thankful and blessed we are for two AMAZING mother's. Can't imagine doing life without my mom (Leah) and Jeannie (Andrew's momma!) AND it was so fun to celebrate both of our sister's being Mommy's!!! Crazy that Katherine and Tara are raising sweet babies!!!
Sweet boy. Can't wait to see them SO SOON!!!!!





Andrew is, as always, wonderful and the biggest blessing in my life. I can't believe we've been married for 8 months tomorrow. Our wedding feels like it was about 2 months ago, and I feel like we've been married forever. Looking back I feel like I didn't even know him when he asked me to be his wife.

All in all, all is well. Thankful (beyond words) for summer to be here. Thankful for rest, time, changes, everything. 

We are heading to LONDON in 2 1/2 weeks with some upcoming Freshmen at Lipscomb!!! We have been so blessed by the opportunity and can't wait to see what doors open and what relationships are formed in our time there!!!! 

Happy Spring and Happy Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment